Building a Foundation for Success
Linder Industrial Machinery’s 70 year history began in 1953 when Scott Linder Sr. and James Cox opened offices in Lakeland, Florida.
A culture of strong leadership that placed our customers and their needs at the forefront of the business yielded growth and expansion throughout the years.
Since 1953, it has been our mission to provide customers with the equipment and service they need to run successful operations. Our customers are at the top of our organizational chart. It is a philosophy that has guided us for 70 years, and one that we will remain committed to.
Linder offers a wide variety of new, used and rental equipment across sixteen branch locations with an extensive OEM parts inventory, remanufactured exchange components, aftermarket parts for all makes of equipment, used parts, complete undercarriage rebuilding equipment, and a professional staff of Customer Support Managers.
- Our advanced, skilled service personnel , technical support and training department teams are the best in the industry.
- One of the widest selections of New, Used, Reman Parts for any brand/model in Florida and the Carolinas
- All service vehicles and rental machines are linked to KOMTRAX for optimal utilization.
- Planned maintenance, diagnostic inspections and KOWA oil analysis programs are provided to help avoid unexpected downtime.